Tuesday, May 15, 2012


In Santa Fe I dined at Backroad Pizza.  This restaurant was featured in the Food Network's show Diners, Drive Ins and Dives.  I loved the corn meal thin crusted pizza.  Good call Guy!

And finally I want to give a shout out to my new friend at Bank of America, Carlos.  If not for Santa Fe and a suspicious credit card transaction alert we would never have had a chance to chat.  Here's to all the soles that desire adventure and want to explore their countries at any age.

The next part of my journey involves camping and hiking at the Grand Canyon.  Since I probably will not have Internet it may be a few days before I can add new posts.  But I promise it will be worth the wait!  Until then my friends....


1 comment:

  1. hey it's Emily. My email doesnt seem to let me post so I'm sneaking one in at work. POST MORE PICS PLEASE :)

    ReplyDelete